Solemn Contemplation - Film Screening at the Paramount
Approximate running time: 1 hour and 12 minutes
503 Victoria St
Kamloops BC V2C 2B1
Postponement of Solemn Contemplation - Screening at the Paramount Due to recently announced Public Health Orders, and the suspension of Movie Theatre Operations, the In-person Screenings of Solemn Contemplation have been postponed until further notice. Ticket holders will be contacted with option. The Kamloops Symphony will work on establishing another screening date will once restrictions allow for it. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Solemn Contemplation A Kamloops Symphony Concert Experience
An introspective concert experience to soothe the soul, featuring works by Julie Thériault, Larysa Kuzmenko and Giovanni Battista Pergolesi.
Dina Gilbert | conductor Sinéad White | soprano Shane Hanson | countertenor
Big Screen Experience Sunday, November 29th, 1 pm & 4 pm
Tickets: Single Ticket - $20 Project Supporter - $70 (includes $50 donation)
For tickets to the online on-demand screening, click here: Solemn Contemplation - Online
COVID-19 Safety Rules & Regulations
Below are the new rules, regulations, changes, and procedures that the Kamloops Film Society has put into place at the Paramount Theatre to keep our staff and patrons as safe as possible.
- Patrons are asked to NOT visit the Paramount Theatre if they have any of the following symptoms: • Fever • Chills • New or worsening cough • Shortness of breath • New muscle aches or headache • Sore throat • Have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days • Are in close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19
- Any staff member also has the authority to ask any patron displaying COVID-19 symptoms to leave the premises.
- Masks are mandatory in the Paramount Theatre common areas. Once seated, patrons may remove their masks. • Disposable masks will be provided, but we encourage patrons to bring their own.
- Patrons are asked to send only one person from their party to purchase tickets and/or concession items.
- Patrons are asked to maintain 6’ (2m) of distance from other patrons/ staff whenever possible.
- If a backlog of people occurs, please create an orderly line on the sidewalk adjacent to 5th Avenue, ensuring that you are 6’ (2m) apart.
- For KFS screenings, doors will open 30min before showtime. Please DO NOT arrive any earlier than this time.
- We will need the name and phone number of anyone attending an event/ screening at the Paramount Theatre. If buying online, this information is provided in the buying process. If buying tickets in person, this information will need to be provided. • This information will be kept in case contact tracing is necessary.
- Though cash is accepted, patrons are encouraged to use contactless payment such as credit or debit.
- Patrons are encouraged to dispose of their own garbage after the show to assist our staff with the added cleaning procedures now in place.
In light of the COVID-19 health situation, and to help give you peace of mind, we are offering free exchanges (or account credit) at any time to any of our in-person performances for all of our single-ticket holders and subscribers. Exchange notice must be given in advance of the performance time.
Feeling sick? If you are feeling unwell and have tickets to an in-person performance, please stay home. We have extended our refund policy to allow all of our patrons to request a refund within 24 hours of the performance. To make an adjustment to your tickets, please contact the Box Office at 250-374-5483 or reach out to email@example.com.